Scanner Software for Batch scanning, Document Indexing,
Archiving, OCR, Document Management and SharePoint Capture
Working with paper documents is inefficient!
They cost you money to store, take up valuable office space and are slow to
process. They get lost easily and are expensive to copy.
Overcoming these problems is easy. All you need is a document scanner and the right document
scanning software. However, selecting the right scanner software can be difficult due to
the terminology used to describe the products and the wide selection of features that are
Choosing the right document scanner can also be difficult because there are so many
models to choose from and the models change so often. And if you get it wrong it can be a very
Let us help you choose the right scanner software...
Tell us what type of scanning you want to do and we will advise you on the most
suitable software. Are you:
- Scanning and archiving to reduce storage space and cost
- Scanning and indexing into a document management system or Microsoft
- Scanning and OCRing (optical character recognition) to convert your documents
into reusable text, removing the need to retype them.
- Scanning to distribute your documents by email, saving postage cost and
reducing delivery times
- Scanning and extracting key pieces of information from each document so that it can
be imported into your accounts package, crm system or other database, reducing manual data entry. For
example; Invoice processing, Survey Forms and Questionnaires.
- Scanning to create searchable PDF files
- Or do you just want to scan high volumes of documents as quickly as
...and document scanner
Tell us what sort of documents do you need to scan?
- Are all of your documents A4 size or do you have larger documents up to A3
- Are your documents flat sheets of paper or do you scan odd shapes
and sizes (books, magazines, 3D objects)
- What is the average number of documents and pages you intend to scan every
- Do you have any peak periods throughout the year when you
will need to scan more than average
- Have you got an archive of paper documents that you want to be
- Do you need to share the scanner on your
- What file format do you need the scanned images saved as; PDF, Tiff or Jpeg
- And will you need to scan your documents in colour, black
and white or greyscale
As you can see, buying the right scanning software and document scanner isn't just a matter of clicking Add to
Order, as some web sites would lead you to believe.
Our friendly and knowledgeable advisors will guide you through the benefits and pitfalls of each
software product, helping you select the right hardware and document scanning software for your
If you don't find what you're looking for on this web site please contact us as we
have too many applications to list on the site. We will save you a lot of time and effort.
If you'd like to be kept up to date with the latest developments in scanning, data capture, forms processing and
document management please subscribe to my mailing list or bookmark this page and
visit us occasionally to see what's new. Don't worry you can unsubscribe at anytime without any problems and we
promise not to give your contact details to anybody else so you won't be bombarded with spam email.
Hope to hear from you soon